Car / Auto Accident • Motorcycle Accident • Bicyclist Accident • Pedestrian Accident • Wrongful Death • Premises Accident / Injury • Dog Bite Injury
Slip / Fall Accident • Parking Lot Injury • Staircase Accident • Product Liability • Work / Job Accidents & Injuries • Construction Accident • Medical Malpractice
2450 Middle Country Road
Centereach, New York 11720
Contact us by email.
|Hauppauge, NY Office
150 Motor Parkway
Phone: (631) 582-4600
|Nassau County Office|
One Old County Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Call - 631-588-5000
Some of our significant case results:
Our experienced lawyers have represented numerous clients over many years and recovered millions of dollars for the injuries suffered by our clients in motor vehicle accidents, and for serious personal injuries suffered as a result of other types of accidents.
Although past performance does not and cannot predict or guarantee any particular result in a future case, you can rest assured that the firm always makes every effort to achieve the highest possible recovery for each of our clients. We treat each case as different and unique, based on the circumstances which exist when an accident occurs, and the relevant legal principals.
All of the attorneys and legal support staff of Amideo Nicholas Guzzone & Associates, P.C. works as a team, taking pride in paying careful attention to the details of each case, as well as in utilizing our extensive legal knowledge, expertise and skills to develop and maximize the value of each case.
So, keeping in mind that no law firm can guarantee a future result based on past performances, even in similar cases, the following recoveries represent some of the more significant results we have achieved for our clients:
• When a 15 year old girl suffered the loss of a leg and other injuries while she was crossing a busy four lane roadway at night, and despite the defendant’s claim that she darted out from between cars, in the dark, and failed to utilize a crosswalk:
We achieved a recovery which included of a large sum of cash up front, together with structured payments to be made over the client’s lifetime which are projected to exceed approximately $7.5 million.
• A construction worker suffered a severe leg injury in a fall from a ladder/scaffold while working on a residential home:
Our experienced attorneys and trial lawyers achieved a recovery of $1.75 million.
• When a construction worker fell through a garbage shoot from the second floor of a commercial building and suffered an injury that required a lumbar surgery:
Our team of lawyers and trial attorneys were able to recover $1 million.
• A man involved in a head on collision suffered multiple injuries to his arms, leg and body and required multiple surgeries:
Our team of lawyers and trial counsel were able to recover $1.25 million.
• A construction worker was partially buried in a hole during excavation and suffered severe pelvic injuries which required multiple surgeries:
We achieved a recovery which included of a large sum of cash up front, together with structured payments to be made over the client’s lifetime which are projected to exceed approximately $1.5 million.
• When a woman was involved in a rear end motor vehicle accident and suffered multiple severe injuries, requiring surgery:
Our experienced team of attorneys was able to recover $850,000.
• When a motorcyclist was cut off by a motor vehicle making an illegal left turn and suffered a disfiguring ankle injury requiring multiple surgeries:
Our team of lawyers were able to recover $575,000.
• A woman was involved in an intersection accident and suffered multiple injuries which required multiple surgical interventions:
Our team of lawyers was able to achieve a recovery of $950,000.
• When a woman slipped and fell down a staircase as a result of inadequate, improper railings and debris on the steps:
Our team of attorneys was able to recover $850,000.
• When a man suffered a partial loss of vision in a work-related accident where a metallic screw injured his eye:
Our team of lawyers was able to recover $435,000.
• An innocent pedestrian assisted in pushing a vehicle which was stuck in snow and suffered a severe leg injury when wood was ejected from underneath one of the tires:
Even though the defendant strongly disputed us, our attorneys were able to recover $775,000.
• A Bus driver involved in a motor vehicle accident in an intersection suffered multiple injuries requiring surgery:
Our lawyers were able to recover $495,000.
• When a man was injured while on a horse that was struck by a motor vehicle and suffered multiple fractures:
Our attorneys were able to recover $450,000.
• A client stopped in traffic was struck by another vehicle and suffered multiple injuries resulting in a significant economic loss:
Our team of attorneys was able to recover $575,000.
• When a woman slipped and fell on a slippery floor in a commercial building during a rain storm and suffered an ankle fracture:
Our team of attorneys was able to recover $175,000.
• When a woman fell in a hole in a parking lot and suffered a knee injury requiring arthroscopic surgery in this highly disputed accident:
Our lawyers were able to recover $450,000.
• An elderly man fell off a stoop which did not meet current building codes and suffered a fractured hip:
Our lawyers were able to recover $200,000.
Call a Personal Injury Attorney with Experience
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION • NO FEE IF NO RECOVERY **
Amideo Nicholas Guzzone & Associates, P.C. - Attorneys at Law – provide representation and services to the following local communities: Centereach - 11720, Setauket - 11733, Stony Brook - 11790, East Setauket - 11733, South Setauket - 11733, Lake Grove - 17755, Selden - 11784, St. James - 11780, Smithtown - 11787, Farmingville - 11738, Holbrook - 11714, Coram - 11727, Middle Island - 11953, Holtsville - 11742, Medford - 11763, Patchogue - 11772, Port Jefferson - 11777, Port Jefferson Station - 11776, Nesconset - 11767, Ronkonkoma - 11779, Lake Ronkonkoma - 11779, Coram - 11727, Hauppauge - 11788 as well as throughout Suffolk County , Nassau County and New York’s five boroughs.
Amideo Nicholas Guzzone & Associates, P.C.
2450 Middle Country Road (2nd Floor)
Centereach, New York 11720
** Disbursements are payable by client at conclusion of case
Suffolk County • Nassau County • All Other New York Counties